Mega Man 2 Dr. Wily Elite Mega Man 2 Dr. Wily Elite

I always get so PUMPED by your music! Love your fast and heavy style, and the mixing is superb. I just want to go to a rave and jump around to this ^_^

Great job!

EliteFerrex responds:

Always glad to see you around my tracks, bud. Thanks for stopping by, and I'm happy I could leave you something you enjoy!

8Bit Flying Battery Remix 8Bit Flying Battery Remix

Pretty good :)
The mixing is a bit muddy. Especially the drums, but overall a good job ^^

"Spontaneous Me" 8 bit "Spontaneous Me" 8 bit

Very nice! :)
The only thing that bugged me was the drums at the end. Sounded like they started to drown in the other instruments. Except that, the song sounded great ^^

Colours Colours

You sure made one happy song!
I'm already in a good mood, but now I feel even better :D
Great work man! Love it!

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Haha I try :D
and that's awesome to here ^^
Thanks a lot man!

-Super Battletrain- -Super Battletrain-

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!
I'm so getting down to this! I can clearly see the level you described in front of me! :D
Amazing work! So old school arcadish! Love it :)
I hope I will see this in a game someday ^^

Age of Empires - Empire's Club Age of Empires - Empire's Club

Clearly the only real good Age of Empires remix out there! :D
This brings back so many awesome memories! I just wanna give you a huge thank you for this amazing remix :D
This game (And the second one) needs more remixes, and you have inspired me to make my own!

UnrealReno responds:

I'm glad :)

Jolly Cake {WiP} Jolly Cake {WiP}

Pure happiness :D I'm loving this ^^

kirja100 responds:

Thanks :D

Virtual Winter Virtual Winter

Aaaw what an adorable song <3 I really like it. Sounds like a credits song for a game with a good ending :D
The only part that annoyed me a bit was the part at 02:10. The bell pad thing in the background made that part sound out of tune sometimes, so I think that part would've been better without that sound :P

Otherwise this is a great piece of music that fits this time of year :D
Great work and happy holidays!

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Thanks! but that's the most festive part! it wouldn't be the same without the bells! I don't think they're out of tune, they just have a lot of ring to them so I guess they override each other in some cases, creating some weird tones. I think that's what you're hearing. I probably should have done something about that but they didn't bother me so much at the time so I guess I didn't catch it :P but nice catch I'll try and avoid it next time!

Thanks for the overview man :D and happy holidays!

Go Candy Theme Tune Go Candy Theme Tune

This has a good 8-bit feel to it :) It's a bit repetitive, but it's still catchy! ^^

Blizzard on the Ice Cap Blizzard on the Ice Cap

Ah. Very soothing ^^ Only real problem is that it's too short :D

Krichotomy responds:

Thanks. The idea was to be a soft soothing remix as opposed to the gazillion trance icecaps out there. :) A longer improved version is in the works but I might never finish it because of wanting to work on other projects and because this version already conveys the heart of what I was feeling.