Zelda UO: Episode 1 Zelda UO: Episode 1

wait wait wait... Your rebooting the series!? Please tell me it's true! I've been missing Zelda unknown origins for so long! :D Sure hope you will continue making new episodes! This was great! ^^

Narwhals Narwhals

You cheered me up today!

Awesome song! And good animating :)

This song really cheered me up at work today! Thx man and great job! :D

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

At last! It's here! The third episode!

Im a big fan of the real legend of zelda series! and for a long time i have waited and waited... and now finnaly, it's here! and it was even better than i thought! Your Animation and artwork skills has really improved! and the voice actors are much better than before! So i give you a 10/10. This movie really cheered me up ^^

keep up the good work!

Un Camino Un Camino

I tried this before the update, and then it was way to hard, but after the update, I think this game is alright. Very simple short though. Funny to hear my soundtracks in it as well ^^

guasavitox responds:

Greetings. We're glad you enjoyed the game! Also, we really liked your soundtrack!
As we always say, we're open to more suggestions.

Mega Man 2 Dr. Wily Elite Mega Man 2 Dr. Wily Elite

I always get so PUMPED by your music! Love your fast and heavy style, and the mixing is superb. I just want to go to a rave and jump around to this ^_^

Great job!

EliteFerrex responds:

Always glad to see you around my tracks, bud. Thanks for stopping by, and I'm happy I could leave you something you enjoy!

8Bit Flying Battery Remix 8Bit Flying Battery Remix

Pretty good :)
The mixing is a bit muddy. Especially the drums, but overall a good job ^^

"Spontaneous Me" 8 bit "Spontaneous Me" 8 bit

Very nice! :)
The only thing that bugged me was the drums at the end. Sounded like they started to drown in the other instruments. Except that, the song sounded great ^^